Effective Date: December 10, 2017.
Updated May 9, 2020.
2. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
LUCITÀ is fully committed to the protection of your right to personal and organizational privacy and to the fair and ethical use of information you provide to us online.
Collection of PII and other data: Personally identifiable information (hereafter referred to as “PII”), such as your name, postal address, telephone number, or email address is collected only if you “opt in” to the Aria Luna Official Artist Site by choosing to give us this information either via a contact form, upon registering as an account holder, or by buying our products and services.
Any such PII that you voluntarily provide to us via this web site will be kept strictly confidential throughout the life of LUCITÀ and any other entities that may be directly derived or created therefrom in the future. Should any of our divisions cease operations, and the PII associated with that division prove no longer relevant to the operations of any other LUCITÀ division, any and all such PII shall be deleted (if electronic or digital) or destroyed (if in physical form such as paper or CD’s).
We do not sell, rent, barter, trade, share or exchange any of your PII, whether to/with clients, consultants, customers, partners, marketers, advertisers, or other third parties not directly involved in the management of LUCITÀ and its divisions.
PII of a financial or banking nature, such as your credit card number, are never stored on our systems, but instead flow through to our secure server for processing immediately upon entry and acceptance.
We may also collect aggregate data (collective or group data that has no individual personal identifiers), for the purposes of assessing the external usage of our web site, improving the site, our products, services and projects, and your overall user experience.
Finally, we collect data that helps us identify the time, date, Internet location, and system information you use during your purchase, primarily to assist us in the event of fraud.
Use of PII and other data: At any time, the PII you voluntarily provide to us will be used exclusively for one or more of the following purposes, as relevant:
- Process account applications
- Process billing and orders for products and/or services you choose to purchase on our web site
- Request survey data for user visit analysis and information gathering
- Communicate news, events, announcements, and other information relevant to Aria Luna’s work and activities (You may opt out of any such communications at any time using the unsubscribe link in the footer of our emails; please note, however, we may still contact you regarding billing, shipping, and other relevant administrative notices.)
3. QUESTIONS/CONTACT US.